A Fool's-Eye View

You will find no politics here. But you'll find some conservative taoist views here.
The secret wisdom of crows, foxes, bats, woodpeckers, wasps, mice, spiders, snakes, fools, and, actually, all living things...

And for the latest writings, try: Secrets of Life forum.

Monday, July 12, 2010

I Am: Eleven.



Yahweh. 
The word means "I Am". 
The name of God.

I will...
I shall...
I may...
...try...
...be...
...do...

No you won't. Don't kid yourself.
If you want something to happen, you will be: now, in the present moment.
"I will be more patient" means most probably that you will not be.
"I Am more patient" means that you are.

I Am is Now. Manifest. Made so.
I will is nothing more than a maybe.

Every conscious being has the means to make it so.
By not being here and now, few do.

I Am is entirely taoist, as it is Christian, and every other God-based belief.
Tao itself - as its entirety - Is. 
If Tao could speak, as humans do, it might well declare: 
I Am. 

But the entirety is not a personality of any kind,
thus it is for we humans to declare, for ourselves:
I Am. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, while remembering:
Taoism is all about balance, thus:
Politics are not part of taoism.